The unique Ein Gedi Country Hotel is located in one of the most scenic areas in the world. Set amidst magnificent botanical gardens, on a cliff overlooking the Dead Sea and the Moab mountains, with the desert mountains right at its back and a wild canyon at its feet, the resort, one of the longest established in this region, is a true oasis with a peaceful and spiritual atmosphere.
Getting to the hotel
The hotel is one hour and a half by car from Tel Aviv, Israel Ben Gurion International Airport. The flight time to Tel Aviv from Amsterdam, Paris, London and major German cities is roughly 4 hours. For all travel enquiries, check out the travel FAQ.
- Swimming pools (indoor/outdoor, seasonal)
- tennis courts
- other sports facilities
- natural sulphur pools
- mineral mud baths
- private beach on the Dead Sea
- regular shuttle service to spa beach
- gift shop
- daily guided tours of the botanical gardens (free)
- full moon desert walks (free)
- excursions in the area (extra cost)
Places of interest in the area
- Ein Gedi Nature Reserve
- Qumran (Dead Sea scrolls)
- Dead Sea beaches
- Judean Desert
- Jerusalem (1 hour away).